Where Business and Clean Technology Meet
Benicia Clock Tower, 1189 Washington St, Benicia
Friday October 18, 1PM-6PM and Saturday October 19 10AM-4PM
More about Benicia Clean Tech Expo 2013 ...
Solano County’s only exposition dedicated to covering clean technology
Read about Expo in Benicia Magazine!
Who Should Attend: Anyone engaged or interested in the new energy economy!
- Project developers, installers & potential project owners
- Engineers, consultants, attorneys & other service providers
- Equipment & technology providers
- Energy investors & financiers
- Industrial and commercial facility & operations managers
- Utility managers
- Government agency representatives
- Economic development professionals
- Building designers, architects & owners
- Researchers, academia, NGOs
- Those interested in becoming part of this industry
- Others promoting a strong local economy
- Learn, interact with your peers, do business!
- Gain an up-to-date perspective on the state of the industry, policy developments, and emerging technologies.
- Learn the keys to successfully design, finance, and build renewable energy projects.
- Learn how energy efficiency can enhance business profitability – and how to implement and pay for it.
- Explore how to do business in Benicia– and with whom.
- Explore opportunities for your business in supplying the energy industry.
- Learn about supportive programs and incentives.
- Meet and network with colleagues, partners, and customers.
Where: Benicia Clock Tower,
1189 Washington St, Benicia
When: Friday October 18, 1PM-6PM and
Saturday October 19 10AM-4PM
Attendance is Open to the Public and FREE!
Clock Tower, Benicia, CA – October 18th and 19th - Anyone engaged or interested in the new clean tech economy is invited to attend Solano County’s only expo promoting economic growth in Benicia through clean technology.
What is CleanTech?
- any product or service that improves operational performance, productivity or efficiency while reducing energy or water consumption, waste or environmental pollution
Likely to be one of the most significant engines for job growth over the next decade, the Benicia CleanTech Expo 2013 is dedicated to covering the clean technology space and connecting industry stakeholders from throughout the region. This exposition continues the success of the initial 2012 Expo with twenty-six exhibitors, 19 workshops and 400 attendees.
A special feature of Expo 2013 will be a Makers/Innovators Space with hands on demonstrations of 3D printing.
Exhibitors will cover all facets of alternative energy and transportation among other CleanTech sectors.
Attendees at the expo will gain an up-to-date perspective on the state of the industry, policy developments, and emerging technologies. They will also learn the keys to successfully design, finance, and build renewable energy projects. There will be opportunities to learn about clean tech industry from local business leaders and educators through workshops and seminars.
The expo will start on Friday, October 18th starting at 1 PM with exhibits and workshops on the half-hour. Friday’s Expo has a business emphasis. On Saturday, October 19th 10AM- 4PM the Expo has both a residential and business focus.
To become a sponsor visit our Sponsors & Exhibitors page and click on Sign-up Page.
Exhibitor space is available to clean-tech related businesses and organizations for $75 and the public is welcome to attend for free.
(UPDATE: We have enlisted 40 exhibitors and the hall is nearly full! ...to see if there is additonal space, please email Constance Beutel.
The Benicia CleanTech Expo is sponsored by the Benicia Community Sustainability Commission, City of Benicia Office of Economic Development, Solano Center for Business Innovation, Solano CleanTech Innovators Association and Others
- Constance Beutel, EdD – Community Sustainability Commission (Clean Tech Expo is a CSC & City of Benicia approved project)
- Bruce Barrow, Community Sustainability Commission, GreenerDM
- Susan Harms, publicity, data management
- Marie Knutson, Republic Services
- Niccole Nunes, PhD, Benicia Makers space
- Charles Rieger, Principal – Solano Center for Business Innovation
- Doug Snyder, California e-Bikes
- Roger Straw, website, publicity